Sunday, February 19, 2012

Thank you Facebook

So I think Feb is a friendship month for me. First Beng is back in town .. and then Gina an old friend back home (kapitbahay) made paramdam on Facebook. Growing up my friends were all a lot older than me wala akong kapitbahay na kaedadan ko. The last time I saw Gina was I think when I was in Grade school grade 2 I think. And then a friend request from her on Facebook .. I was really surprised and happy .. cant describe the feeling of being reunited with people who were part of my childhood. I was too young then, all I know and all I remember was nangangapitbahay ako sa kanila with Aina another kapitbahay; ate Jenny my cousin; and ate Charry(pag summer vacation at nasa isla sya) they are more or less of the same age or minsan sila ang napunta sa bahay. Their house is a playground for me while they are having kwentohan ..kwentos na un age lang nila ang nakaka appreciate ako hindi pa haha ..... ..... it's been like forever na kaming walang balita sa kanya .. so again in true friendship gaano man kayo katagal walang balita sa isa the friendship will remain in ur heart forever ...

When they graduated from high school I was the only one who left in our part of the woods :( ...buti hindi sabay sabay .. good thing Andojar family came. And this time we're on the same generation hihi

No comments: