Friday, February 01, 2013

Firing; pigging-out and swimming

I love weekend getaways. A great help to unwind from my corporate world. And I love being with friends. Who wouldn't anyways?

So we are bound to somewhere out there.  Oh railroad.  I was so excited.  Unlike the railroads in the metro this one is kinda safe no barong barong on both sides.
 Railroad trolley this was the one I was excited with.  My first time. Haha
I had fun.  I enjoy the ride.  Why? Because of the green sorroundings.  Trees and grasses everywhere. Mountains, rivers...Joy ride a nature trip.
 After the railroad trolley here comes the alay lakad portion haha.
Oh a bamboo raft.  Yes we're going to a palaisdaan for pigging out and firing :)
 Ang bilis bilis nila grabe.  Kahit nga nakatali na eh.
Firing is one of my bonding activities with my high school friends.  I am known for being walang pwersa the wrist. hands and arms haha. So when we were just starting thiis kind of sport it was hard for me. Gumegewang baraso at pulso ko pag bumabaril.  But practice makes perfect right?
 And now, bang bang bang.  Kaya ko na alone.  Without someone at my back holding my arms haha.
 Ansabeeee haha .... Sinong may sabi na pang boys lang ang firing :)
 And then uwian na.  It was raining.  Hindi na kami nagbalsa.  Small boat naman this time. Sa totoo lang nakakatakot haha.. Pakiling kiling.  Buwis..... eeeeeee... aiiiiiiiiii waaaaahhhh haha
Alay lakad ulit.  Nakakainis dahil maulan.  Ayaw na ayaw ko pa namagn nababasa paa ko.
And the fun continues.  Walang basagan ng trip... Say hello to our red lips ;)

Ang mahal mahal mong uling ka sa hardware ang hirap hirap mo naman palang umapoy haha... for our marshmallows and hotdogs.Walang bonfire eh so sa uling na lang ang roasting of marshmallow haha.  Masarap pa din naman.

 And swimming time.  Madami kaming baon na energy pang 24/7 :)
 The following day... sabi ko naman eh marami kaming baong energy walang ubos.  lakas ng trip sa closet nag pictorial.

 And the saddest part are parting time again.  :(

Til my next post... kasi nasunadan na yan haha.. a proof na super late ang updates ko.

No comments: