Tuesday, March 27, 2012

from lazy to busy

I had a full schedule last Saturday from noon.  Lunch with someone in ATC of course I'm a south girl so it should be there haha (para convenient sa akin).  Since he's coming from the North part of Metro Manila and Me being super galing sa direction  having no sense of direction mali na naman binigay ko, well what's new!!? the result? late lunch and I have a 5:00 P.M. seminar in Makati. ... grrrr tumbling ... being a twitter fanatic (just because Im giving up Facebook the whole Lenten Season) I tweeted/asked MMDA  the traffic in Skyway then referred me to Skyway something something... heavy traffic daw kasi it was raining pala in Manila.  I texted my friend D and informed her that I might be light so she can decide if she's still going to wait for me or go to the venue na.  Being a loyal and friend for life girl she waited for me. Thinking that when I finally get there it might be really late or just in time she bought something na for merienda for us and handed me after we made beso beso..... awww touched, I didnt even asked her to buy me something, ...  isn't she so sweet ....... and then broooooommmmm .. nag start na ang lecture we when reached the venue but it's ok lang.. introduction pa lang ... what a surprise one of our officemates before was there also .. S smiled and waved. Oh by the way me and my friend D are working in different companies din we were just aware that we will be attending the same seminar.  So S made lipat lipat ng pwesto to be with us haha bla bla bla bla... may naintindihan pa din naman kami .  Lesson learned?

What?? I should have just moved it to Makati from ATC?  ahh I thought kasi that I would still have enough time to travel from ATC to Makati after our lunch.  And If  I moved it to Makati what will I do from lets say 2PM to 5PM  I don't want to window shop might probably get tired and feel exhausted during the seminar.  Oh ok fine I'll be coming from the South meaning I should leave earlier if I'll have it in Makati :) ... yan ang totoo haha I love my lazy Saturday morning.

No comments: