Sunday, January 13, 2013

My Absence here

Blog, what blog? ... Me havin' a blog, are you serious? hahaha I was so busy, isnt it obvious?? No entry for the last ?  months :?  Ok now Im back, well atleast partially back.  I just deleted some (read: most) of my old posts before I posted this entry.

Yes Ive been busy.  A new world occupied my thoughts, occupied my feelings and my free time. I've been busy with my fangirling life haha.  VERY NOT SO ME, right??? I myself couldn't believed it.  But it's true.  I had fun, Im having fun, Im lovin' it  and I guess will continue to have fun.  

No, it doesnt have to change me.  Im still the old Sweet.

Im still thinking if I will post an entry about it or just keep it there, somewhere over there, where it belongs. :)

Happy New Year.






No comments: