Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Palawan Getaway

Needless to say this is one of my long over due posts.
Most of us look forward to this getaway. I, my mom, aunts and cousins.  Time to bond out of town and enjoy the gift of mother nature.

So Palawan here we go.  Why Palawan?  My mom's choice.  This year daw.. Davao...?? well before I became a fangirl I really wanted to go there but now, the place is not a priority haha "may kirot sa fangirl heart ko" haha .. soon I might share my reel world here.
And we touched down Puerto Princesa
                                               

I did a lot of question and answer portions to my friends, where to eat, what food to eat in a certain resto, where to go and where to stay. We did not include lunch and dinner in our accommodation package, so we can eat anything and wherever we want.

First stop.. haim Chicken Inato
You gotta love their chicken
                                               
This deserves an extra rice haha thumbs up
                                               
                                     
You love sea breeze while enjoying your food?  Badjao Seafront is a place to be in Palawan. Worth dining here for picture taking ;)                    
romantic ambiance with lovely interior design
This long isle wooden bridge drama with mangroves on both sides is love
                     
  Baker's Hill - I love their Hopia and chocolate crinkles(must try) and I love the place.  

I cant help it but strike a pose like hers
It's already 6:00 PM our Ka Lui's reservation was at 6:30 PM but I can not afford to missed Noki nocs halo halo. I heard a lot of this from my cousins this is the best halo halo in town.  And they were right.
Add caption
We made it on our Ka Lui's 6:30PM reservation.  Yes make sure to have a reservation to be able to experience Ka Lui's.  Great food and food presentation and great place
very homely
Oh it's a bare foot restaurent.  Yes shoes or slippers were required to be taken off.
Don't worry the floor is very clean.
Kinabuch Bar & Grill.   I'm sorry I wasnt able to took a pix of their large screen :).  Their wide open-space is a plus.  Their crispy pata was so good and their version of pinakbet best pinakbet I ever tasted.                                                  

                                      
                                      

No comments: