Thursday, January 31, 2013

Puerto Princesa - City In A Forest

I feel very much at home in Puerto Princesa.  It was like I'm in my island home.  Peaceful, clean, green sorroundings and friendly people.

No cabs but lotsa tricycles.  Big tricycle way different from the tricycles here in Manila.
naki-upo lang ako para magpa-picture haha

Plaza Cuartel
                                       

Sorry as much as I wanted to took a lot of pix of the church which is a sort of San Sebastian's replica, there was an ongoing funeral mass

Their crocodile farm.  Im not comfortable to post crocodile's pix. So yan lang mapo-post ko haha.

Mitra's Ranch.  According to my cousin two years ago tourists were allowed to enter atleast at the balcony of the mansion.  But now tourists were no longer allowed.  Outside, the roof of the mansion looks like "sabungan"
 You can enjoy some activities there, zip line, horse back riding or simply enjoy the view and have some Me time or emo-emohan portion...nah Im not emo there .. was just for the sake of picture taking haha.  Oh there's no entrance fee.


Baker's Hill, I so love the place even my mom love's it too eh kasi sya mahilig sa plants and there's lot of flowers/plants plus a very beutiful landscape inside.  See the one below.  Isn't it lovely and very creative?
 It was 'ber" month so there you go  santa was in town haha. The sorroundings was clean nad so green.
 A garden and a play ground in one. Oh the child in me. Ok please allow me to strike a silly pose.
 I can stay the whole day sitting, reading or sleeping there.. what?? oh ok playing there run around dancelike no one is watching :)

On the way to Under ground river. Sunlight plus mountain oh countless beauty of our mother nature.                          
It took more than one hour of waiting for our boat.  It was hot at the port area. There's a tent at the other side but I think it's even hot there.  So there I was on my sunnies and talukbong.  Haha i love stolen shot.
And so they decided to buy some beach caps :) They dont have the color that I want so I didnt buy.
A view of the ocean.
That rock formation.. on our way to Under Ground river.  Breathtaking.
 And yes we're there.  But I'll have a separate post for the Underground River. So for this post all I have was this one.

This Magrove Paddle Boat tour took away a lot of my energy haha but it was worth it.  Will have a separate post also.
 On our Honday Bay tour/Island hopping.  I will have a separate post also. Whole day there was not enough.  There's a "bitin" factor coz I love the sea so much.  Any body of water makes me feel coo haha.
 

No comments: